Monday, January 02, 2023

 Life is up and down and sideways. 

It is January, and we just heard thunder. Warm enough to day for me to walk the dog (Yes, we are down to one dog - one passed away just before Thanksgiving) in a Tshirt. 

My kids are doing okay, working, looking for a job, finishing college, and all the things that go with that. I miss them terribly, and wish I was closer to them. 

I was looking at my blog roll - and realized one blog will never be updated again. A blogger I followed passed away this past year from cancer. Other blogs are still there, but some aren't for other reasons. I miss the blog community - I think FB changed it so much. 

I have more to say, but it's getting later and I'm sleepy....so my New Years resolution is to write more often on this blog and on my faith formation one. We will see, however! 

Happy New Year!

No comments: