Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This and that

  1. There is something blooming outside that is stinky in a cloying, overwhelming sort of way
  2. I've been to Atlanta this week, with a mess of 5th graders, and I didn't get to see one of my dearest friends. THAT is a bummer. 
  3. I do not enjoy kids who have an attitude of learned helplessness. I just don't.
  4. I am tired from that trip, but it was good overall. 
  5. Still trying to make a final decision regarding a part time job at church. We find out tomorrow if DH's job is going to stay at one level or be reduced. That may be a factor.
  6. I've felt for awhile like I am a tumbleweed, just rolling around in life, trying to stay caught up with the immediate but not paying enough attention to the details. It's been a busy year. 
  7. A year ago we were in France. I think. 
  8. Axe has improved. But it still is very....um, STRONG. 
  9. Youngest goes to the dentist tomorrow....yikes! 

2 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

See you soon! My 11-year-old can hardly wait.

Cristy said...

NOOOOOO!!!!!! So close, and yet so far.... UGH! We have to remedy this SOON!