Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dishwasher appears to be either dying or already dead.
Car needs oil changed, tires filled, and to be cleaned out.
Head is going to implode if the weather doesn't fix itself soon. It needs to rain or maybe there is a front passing by..either way my head is so tight that I think my hair is going to fall off.
And I have to make cheese quesadillas for JP's spanish class domani.
And I have to proctor the PSAT tomorrow.
And ATT? You are starting to piss me off. Stop losing my signal, please.

But, on the good side, I got paid today, I really like my part time job, and the kids only have school 3 days this week.
Yea!!!

1 comment:

hornblower said...

bummer - i esp. feel for you about your head! I had a bad headache last friday & had to keep going to lay down .... thank heavens for self reliant kids who can teach themselves for at least a day.

hope all's smooth sailing soon!